Here’s the final boss injury report for the week, including the game’s official designations:
|by Garrus Snead||Cb||hurry||F.P||F.P||F.P||–|
|Kenneth Walker III||RB||ankle||DNP||DNP||DNP||Search|
|Abraham Lucas||extra time||Attachment||F.P||F.P||F.P||–|
|Bruce Irvin||OLB||knee / heel||F.P||DNP||F.P||–|
- As expected, the only Chiefs player to be officially judged Outside the game’s tight end Jody Fortson (elbow); Defensive tackle Kalen Saunders (illness) Doubtful after being Outside sick all week.
- Defensive end Mike Dana (ill) and safety/special teams ace Deon Bush (ill) Doubtfulbut it’s a good sign that they were both Full of Training participants on Friday.
- Reminder: Wide receiver Mikul Hardman has been in practice all week, but he’s still on injured reserve, so Kansas City doesn’t have to include him in the report. The same goes for the tight-lipped Blake Bell. Coach Andy Reid made it look more likely that Bell would be activated than Hardman (More on that here).
- For the Seahawks, wide receiver Tyler Lockett is confirmed (OUT) Outside, sort of spoils his potential homecoming. Safety Ryan Neal (knee) too Outsidewhich is noteworthy
- the Doubtful The Seahawks are all players to watch, especially in the running back position, which includes Kenneth Walker III (ankle/back) and DeeJay Dallas (ankle). Travis Homer could play a huge role if Walker and Dallas can’t go. Thursday, Team coach Pete Carroll said all four are expected to play.
For Wednesday’s injury report, click here.