Here is the team chiefs’ final injury report for the week with the official injury appointments:
|Harrison Boetker||K||in the left ankle||DNP||DNP||DNP||Outside|
|jojo smith schuster||WR||shoulder||FP||FP||FP||–|
|Michael Bateman Jr.||WR||Quad||LP||LP||FP||–|
- As expected, the bosses will be without Defensive end Mike Dana (calf) and kicking Harrison Potker (left ankle) who miss He trained all week. Wide receiver Mikol Hardman (heel) who scored some Limited This week’s workouts, ready. he was full participant Friday
- Rookie defensive chief finishes George Karlavtis on Dana: “It’s a huge loss – but our mentality is the next guy, you always know? Mike brings a lot of things to the table. He’s very versatile, he’s a great player and he can do a lot of things for us and help us win. But like I said, he’s the next guy. “.
- Dana’s next man is expected to be the owner of Hering, per Red: “We have more [defensive ends] Which we needed in there, but we’re going to let 94 (owner Hering) jump in there and get reps too.”
Chiefs DE Malik Herring got a lot of help from his teammates this week getting ready to play against Colts Sunday.
“A dream come true to make my NFL debut,” Hering said. “I can’t wait to see how it goes.”
– Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) September 23, 2022
- Red also had an update on Butker: “[The ankle’s] It’s still a little swollen, but it’s making progress. He’s working on his swings now, but they were a good twist. [It] Inflate it, and it would take a minute to get it all out of there. I hope he’s ready to go next week, but baby, [Matt] Amendola, he’s doing a great job.”
- The Colts rule star full-back Shaquille Leonard (back) Outside For the game, this is a big loss. Attacking lineman Bernhard Reimann (ankle) – who has taken shots at the Colts’ left tackle in both games this season – is also Outside.
- Right Guard Chief Trey Smith on Leonard not playing: “I can speak for us – whenever someone falls, that’s the mentality of the next guy. Again, they’re another NFL football team, so they’re going to have someone who is totally capable. For us, that doesn’t really change anything. We have to. We go out and do at a high level and pretty much do our job.”
- Wide receiver Michael Bateman Jr (quad) and DeForest Buckner (hip) – who signed in Limited Training this week – expected to play. Wide receiver Alec Pierce eliminated the concussion protocol. Defensive end Yannick Njakwe (Back Back) is Doubtful.
Thursday’s injury report, click here.